Monolith Guardians Monolith Guardians

Meh

Graphics are great. Gameplay not so much. The upgrade idea is awesome as always but it needs to be a little easier to gain money. As for the actual game just moving a mouse around isnt that interesting i want to be allowed to shoot not just wave my mouse around. Way too easy and not that creative.

The Breach The Breach

Cons-
BAD CONTROLS
Upgrades
Health & Sheild

Overall this game was great, it kept me interested but it also annoyed me. The controls was my biggest annoyance. I wish you could shoot up becuase alot of the airborne enemies would come at you from an angle and really fuck you up which leads me to my next problem which was health. When an enemy hit you it took your sheild out almost instantly and then it took mabye five hits to kill you. Now the game WAS beatable but i felt that their should have been some more health and sheild packs lying around. And the only reason i had the upgrades on pros and cons is becuase they were cool but it didnt let you chosse what you wanted to upgrade. Im not a flash author or anything so don't take my review personally. In my eyes this is amazing, it just needs some touching up. overall score 8/10 5/5

Looming Looming

4 in morning

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. can't bed till complete

First Boss (Deshiel) Rmx First Boss (Deshiel) Rmx

Its too repetitive. There is no variation of synths or transitioning. Its an alright melody but you need to add a little more "zing" to it. Mix it up a little. Make something that catches peoples attention. Possibly throw a build up or a drop, a heavier bassline, a breakbeat, or a harder kick. These would all do the song a little more justice. Anyway good job and keep up the good work 3/5 5/5

Omegeist responds:

I'm updating it anyway to make it longer so check it out in maybe a few days. I might add more 'zing' to it :D Thanks i will keep all this in mind

Hybrid (Original mix) Hybrid (Original mix)

Pros:
Catchy Lead
Good Vocals(IF YOU COULD HEAR THEM)
Nice Bassline
Progression is done pretty well
Cons:
Synths could be better
Outro was bad
Vocals need to be turned up and EQ overall needs to be worked on.

Other than that good job man keep up the good work.

djzinity responds:

Thank you!

[Fiji] Need You Remix WIP [Fiji] Need You Remix WIP

titties

needs more zing negro. havent reviewed in awhile. good start though lovin it already. great choice to remix an xkore original. keep it up