First Boss (Deshiel) Rmx First Boss (Deshiel) Rmx

Its too repetitive. There is no variation of synths or transitioning. Its an alright melody but you need to add a little more "zing" to it. Mix it up a little. Make something that catches peoples attention. Possibly throw a build up or a drop, a heavier bassline, a breakbeat, or a harder kick. These would all do the song a little more justice. Anyway good job and keep up the good work 3/5 5/5

Omegeist responds:

I'm updating it anyway to make it longer so check it out in maybe a few days. I might add more 'zing' to it :D Thanks i will keep all this in mind

Hybrid (Original mix) Hybrid (Original mix)

Pros:
Catchy Lead
Good Vocals(IF YOU COULD HEAR THEM)
Nice Bassline
Progression is done pretty well
Cons:
Synths could be better
Outro was bad
Vocals need to be turned up and EQ overall needs to be worked on.

Other than that good job man keep up the good work.

djzinity responds:

Thank you!

[Fiji] Need You Remix WIP [Fiji] Need You Remix WIP

titties

needs more zing negro. havent reviewed in awhile. good start though lovin it already. great choice to remix an xkore original. keep it up

[House Party] Remastered [House Party] Remastered

prolly the best of the top 5

Kept me interested the entire time. Good choice of synths and very well mastered. This to me deserves the top 5. Great song keep up the good work. 5/5 10/10

Fast Distance (WIP) Fast Distance (WIP)

This guy

Awesome intro, awesome transition, awesome drop. Great song. good mastering and i love you. havent been on in awhile mate your getting real good :D keep it up 10/10 5/5

xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You xKore ft. Zoe&Naomi - Need You

pure tits

come live in my house so when i wake up you can devise a theme song and make everything in life epic. no but honestly, great song as always. you should collab with rawrthaas( Awake) and make a song of EPOC proportions. Long live the x, you have my axe, and my sword, and my bow, and my hand in marriage. keep it up bro ham 10/10 5/5

Ironesque Valley Ironesque Valley

Good

Its a very good track. The only problem is it seems your synths are generic and by that I mean sytrus. Don't get me wrong the melody is soothing but it needs more thrill. Possibly a kick, better base, either a better piano synth or a guitar synth to replace the main melody. I'm not big on ambient tracks so I could be wrong but this is just my personal opinion. Anyway good job and keep up the good work. 5/5 7/10 p.s. Im me if you need any help

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol, I don't know what sytrus is. I program my synths using a variety Of tools and GarageBand 08 effects. I did not use any presets whatsoever. I can show you the project file if you'd like.

xKore - Die Bitch! xKore - Die Bitch!

getting retro house

I havent written a review in a long time. so good job.

xKore responds:

good job on writing the review

[Fiji_&_RNG] Infused [Fiji_&_RNG] Infused

Fiji!!!!!!!

Way to kill it on this trance beat man :D and of course i can't leave out RNG Good job with this one this has to be one of my favorite song ive heard from you. I wish you had made it longer like a progressive track but you know alot of people on NG want that BOOM right off the bat. Good job nonetheless both of you 5/5 10/10 dled and fav'ed

xKore - Eden xKore - Eden

God man

How do you make the wobble so dirty sounding? This is so amazing my tears have tears coming out of there tears. Amazing work as always :P 10/10 5/5 dl'ed and faved.

xKore responds: