Monolith Guardians Monolith Guardians

Meh

Graphics are great. Gameplay not so much. The upgrade idea is awesome as always but it needs to be a little easier to gain money. As for the actual game just moving a mouse around isnt that interesting i want to be allowed to shoot not just wave my mouse around. Way too easy and not that creative.

The Breach The Breach

Cons-
BAD CONTROLS
Upgrades
Health & Sheild

Overall this game was great, it kept me interested but it also annoyed me. The controls was my biggest annoyance. I wish you could shoot up becuase alot of the airborne enemies would come at you from an angle and really fuck you up which leads me to my next problem which was health. When an enemy hit you it took your sheild out almost instantly and then it took mabye five hits to kill you. Now the game WAS beatable but i felt that their should have been some more health and sheild packs lying around. And the only reason i had the upgrades on pros and cons is becuase they were cool but it didnt let you chosse what you wanted to upgrade. Im not a flash author or anything so don't take my review personally. In my eyes this is amazing, it just needs some touching up. overall score 8/10 5/5

Looming Looming

4 in morning

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. can't bed till complete

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

LOL

this looks like CNU although it probably isnt anyway. This was really creative and funny. I hope to see more in the future. 10/10 5/5

Fro responds:

Yeah, most colleges look the same. Only one person guessed where it was and that was because they happened to go there.

Tremerz Tremerz

woah woah woah

This game is messed up. Kevin bacon can't die!!! Long live KEVIN BACON!!!!!!! good work on the game. Reminds me of the movies haha 10/10 5/5

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

AHAHAHA

EXCELLENT!!! funny game. great work. kept me busy :) and it was pretty funny and for the people who are having trouble he left spaces in the link for the walkthrough so heres the working link
http://www.newgrounds.com/lit/walkthr ough_cubeture.html
good luck :)
10/10 5/5 -757irish

EdibleCastle responds:

hah :P Newgrounds makes these spaces to block links. Yours has them too now :D

Thanks for the review!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

good game but

every now and then the screen messes up and i have to reload it. but other than that great job 5/5 8/10

Red Code Red Code